- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give to us when you place an order for grocery cards, hoodies, music shirts, or payment of fees. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to process your payments/order, or to contact you regarding questions about your payments/order.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, or with anyone within the organization who is not required to access it in order to perform their duties.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of the website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect credit or debit card payment information from you, nor do we have access to it. We use an independent, verified third party to securely process your payment for products found in our on-line store. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Only EP Scarlett Music Parent volunteers who need the information to perform a specific duty (for example, the grocery card coordinator or the treasurer), or the Music Directors, are granted access to personally identifiable information.