Before we get into the details, Mr. Bell would like to extend his sincere thanks to all of the EP Scarlett Music Program parents and guardians who have volunteered for this event and made it possible-you have moved him from the depths of despair to over the moon.
Also, Mr. Bell does have a limited number of complimentary tickets available for the performance. Normally, he would require a 3000 word essay on the Importance Of Dynamics In Music And How It Relates To Mood in order to be eligible for them, but he is feeling generous (see above re: over the moon) and is giving them away on a first-come, first-serve basis. E-mail him at JIBell@cbe.ab.ca to claim yours.
Back to business. Here’s what you need to know:
- Bus leaves Scarlett for the Jack Singer at 7:45 AM Thursday.
- Students must have their black choir folders in addition to their uniforms (in its garment bag) and a water bottle.
- Coco Brooks Pizza will be providing the students lunch (Gluten, dairy free options in addition to vegetarian will all be available)
- Should you need to access the theatre on Thursday during the day, please use the backstage doors located on 9thAve.
- The concert will start at 8:00 PM, tickets (if you missed the free ones from Mr. Bell) are available at: (https://www.artscommons.ca/WhatsOn/ShowDetails.aspx?show_id=425F0F1C-9CAF-4F73-871B-C227EDAEFC09)
- Choristers and their families are responsible for transportation home from the Jack Singer following the concert.
Thank you again for your support!