Wakey, wakey! Some reminders and updates on upcoming events:
Winds From The South Concert on Monday:
1) Several parent volunteers are still needed to chaperone. One set of volunteers is required from 1:15 pm to 6:20 pm (for grade 11 and 12 band students), and another set from 2:45 pm to 6:20 pm (for grade 10 band and all choir students). Sign up here.
2) Tickets will be available at the door, starting at 6 pm (concert begins at 6:30 pm). Seating is assigned. Prices are as follows:
3) Students: ensure your uniforms are clean, complete with black socks/tights and black dress shoes, and brought with you to school on Monday morning.
Moonlight Knights Gala on April 9:
1) 60% of tickets have already been sold! Tickets will not be available after April 2, and will not be sold at the door. Prices are $50, or $360 for a table of 8. Purchase yours here.
2) Students and families should have received an email from the EP Scarlett Music Parents Association last week with information on the student canvassing and the themed gift basket initiative for the Silent Auction.
The Silent Auction is a critical component of the Gala, so if you did not receive the email or have questions about it, please contact the Gala Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more here.
Thank you to those families that have already brought in contributions for their assigned themed gift basket! Much appreciated, and your names have been entered into the draw to win $50. The list of gift basket themes, suggested items, and items already purchased is found here.
The deadline to be entered into the $50 draw for parents and the $100 for student groups is March 19.