Music Program Students:
- Your uniform. Bring yours with you to school tomorrow and hang it on the racks outside the band room. Ensure you have black socks/tights and black dress shoes (no runners!). You should look as good as you sound.
- Your dinner. You will only have 30 minutes at the end of the school day to eat, change, collect your instrument and music, and board the bus.
The full schedule for tomorrow is found below.
- Your tickets (if you have purchased them in advance)
- Payment for tickets (if you are purchasing them at the door). Tickets will be $15 for cash purchases, $15.10 for debit tap purchases, and $15.40 for credit card tap purchases.
- Loonies and toonies for the 50/50 draw.
- Doors open at 6 pm. Seating is NOT assigned.
- Concert begins at 6:30 pm.
- Your student. Transportation back to the school is NOT provided.