Update 03/16/2020: The sale of grocery cards has been temporarily suspended until further notice.
Update 11/06/2019: Superstore has been added as a purchasing option on a trial basis. Superstores rebates are typically lower than Sobeys/Safeway and Calgary Co-op (2% for orders up to $4,999, and 3% for orders between $5,000 and $9,999) but they offer a special rebate of 5% for orders in November and December.
See details and FAQ’s on this popular fundraising option below.
To order cards, please complete the order form found here: Grocery Card Order Form 2019-2020
Orders can also be placed through our on-line store (with e-transfer payment only) found here: EP Scarlett Music Program Store
PURCHASE YOUR GIFT CARDS BY SUBSCRIPTION OR MONTH TO MONTH:
- Complete the Grocery Card Order Form 2019-2020
- Attach 9 post-dated cheques dated the 1stof each month. Please make cheques payable to the EPSMPA.
- Your cheques will not be cashed until the grocery cards are ready for pick up in the office each month.
- If you have a subscription, you can still use month to month to top up your order during busy times of the year (holiday season, New Years, Easter etc).
- This is the easiest way to participate – fill out the grocery card form and attach 9 post dated cheques in September and get your student to pick up your grocery cards at the beginning of each month!
- Please return your order form by September 19, 2019 to the band office.
MONTH TO MONTH BASIS:
- Fill out the Grocery Card Order Form 2019-2020 each month.
- This works well if you spend different amounts on groceries each month and if you have family and friends ordering too.
- Please attach a cheque dated the 1stof the month to your order. Please make cheque payable to the EPSMPA.
- Your cheque will not be cashed until the grocery cards are ready for pick up in the office.
Order your grocery gift cards today and
start earning for your student’s band expenses
GIFT CARD FUNDRAISING FAQ
- Do the gift cards expire?
No, none of the cards expire. You use them just like cash and the balance declines as you use them.
- Will my cards be here for 15% Tuesday at Sobey’s/Safeway each month?
We cannot guarantee it, but we will do our best to have cards to the school as soon after the first of the month as school opening days allow.
What happens to unused funds in my student’s travel account?
If you have raised more than you need, or the funds are otherwise not required, you can designate the funds to another EP Scarlett Music Program student, have the account paid out in cash at the end of the school year (as reimbursement for travel fees already paid), or donate the funds to the general EP Scarlett Band Fund.
Questions? Please contact Elaine Gidluck at firstname.lastname@example.org