See details and FAQ’s on this popular fundraising option below. To order cards, please complete the order form found here: EPSMPA Grocery Card Order Form 2018-2019
PURCHASE YOUR GIFT CARDS BY SUBSCRIPTION OR MONTH TO MONTH:
- Fill out the EPSMPA Grocery Card Order Form 2018-2019.
- Attach 9 post-dated cheques dated the 1stof each month. Please make cheques payable to the EPSMPA.
- Your cheques will not be cashed until the grocery cards are ready for pick up in the office each month.
- If you have a subscription, you can still use month to month to top up your order during busy times of the year (holiday season, New Years, Easter etc).
- This is the easiest way to participate – fill out the grocery card form and attach 9 post dated cheques in September and get your student to pick up your grocery cards at the beginning of each month!
- Please return your order form by September 18, 2018 to the band office.
MONTH TO MONTH BASIS:
- Fill out the EPSMPA Grocery Card Order Form 2018-2019 on a month to month basis.
- This works well if you spend different amounts on groceries each month and if you have family and friends ordering too.
- Please attach a cheque dated the 1stof the month to your order. Please make cheque payable to the EPSMPA.
- Your cheque will not be cashed until the grocery cards are ready for pick up in the office.
- The October grocery card order is due by September 18, 2018 in the band office.
Order your grocery gift cards today and
start earning for your student’s band expenses
GIFT CARD FUNDRAISING FAQ
- Do the gift cards expire?
No, none of the cards expire. You use them just like cash and the balance declines as you use them.
- Will my cards be here for 15% Tuesday at Sobey’s/Safeway each month?
We cannot guarantee it, but we will do our best to have cards to the school as soon after the first of the month as school opening days allow.
What happens to unused funds in my student’s travel account?
If you have raised more than you need, or the funds are otherwise not required, you can designate the funds to another EP Scarlett Music Program student, have the account paid out in cash at the end of the school year (as reimbursement for fees already paid), or donate the funds to the general EP Scarlett Band Fund.
Questions? Please contact Elaine Gidluck at email@example.com