CBE Instrument Rental Agreement

If you are renting an instrument from the school/CBE, a rental agreement along with the $100 rental fee is required.  Rental agreements are found here: Musical-Instrument-Registration-and-Rental-Agreement 2019

Payment of the $100 rental fee can be made on-line through My CBE Account found here, or by sending in a cheque payable to EP Scarlett High School.